The Monte Sano Art Festival is back in all its glory! After a one-year hiatus, we will be returning to the same, beautiful Monte Sano State Park location we have occupied for many years and at the same time; the third weekend in September.
We will continue to feature the regions finest artists in an array of wonderful media. Add in great music and delectable food offerings and the Monte Sano Art Festival will once again be a highlight on the arts calendar.
The Monte Sano Art Festival is held annually for the cultural benefit to our community and to provide financial support to our designated Beneficiary Organizations.
2013 will introduce a new dimension to the Festival—the Monte Sano Art Festival Lodge Exhibition! This special Exhibition will feature extraordinary examples of artwork in the beautiful, comfort of the Monte Sano State Park Lodge.
Dates to Remember
Artist Application Available Online - Now! click here to apply hereClosed for 2013
- Application Deadline – May 1
- Notification of Acceptance – June 1
- Artist Booth payment due July 1
- 2014 Monte Sano Art Festival – September 20
Friday, September 19
|Artists may begin setting up their booths|
Saturday, September 20
|Artists continue setting up their booths|
|All setup must be completed and cars removed from show area to exhibitor parking|
|9:00am||Monte Sano Art Show begins|
|9:00am – 5:00pm||Lodge Exhibit is open to the public|
|5:00pm||Monte Sano Art Show closes|
|Sunset||Monte Sano State Park Closes|
- Aides Action Coalition
- Huntsville Humane Society
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- The Arts Council
- Deep Roots
- Darius Group
Live Music at the Lodge 2013
- The Thundering Herd Saxophone Ensemble
- Strings of Pearl: Violin Trio
- Golden Harp of Katherine Newman
- Madison City Orchestra
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra String Quartet
- Huntsville Master Chorale Ensemble
- The Prestissimo Trio